Elementary School at American Intercon School
Studying in Elementary, students study in Khmer literature, social studies, mathematics, science, practical experiments, computer, library, traffic law and English. In addition, the school provides students with a variety of programs such as art, drawing, music, dancing, sports and home economics. American Intercon School is best in training young children to adapt to their rapid growth with the following features:
- There is a clear curriculum for all levels of Khmer-American education, which is the first in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Focus on mainstream basic knowledge and include child-friendly curricula.
- Teachers have good teaching methods, experience and high profession, various research papers and clear skill in teaching life skills.
- Classrooms are comfortable and equipped with modern facilities with a large space for students to play safely, have a fun learning environment.
- Warm counseling services, health check-ups and primary care services.
- Modern and rich learning environment with quality, discipline and services.
- Impel the study of young students to achieve knowledge, skills, high creativity and know how to live together in harmony.