High School Teachers
High School Students at AIS, Takeo Campus
The American Intercon School is committed to fulfilling its most thorough and clear mission to achieve a high-quality vision for education in Cambodia. In particular, the school focuses on the quality of education, discipline, and services. AIS has a special and rich curriculum in the Khmer-American style from 10th to 12th grade in accordance with the program of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport with high efficiency. Preparing high school students to become capable and successful human resources in the future, the school has the following strategies and arts of education:
- Inspire students to participate in competitions and various social activities.
- The school integrated additional programs, including experiments, research programs, workshops, study tours, and research, through a wide range of documents at all levels and specializations in the library and online.
- To meet the needs of students at all levels of education, including the physical, mental, emotional, thinking, moral, and health needs of students.
- Provide students with a clear knowledge of English, computer science, and social sciences to prepare for general education and have the ability to advance to higher education skills and specialties.
- Educate to be good children, good students, good friends, and good citizens in accordance with the pillars of education: educate knowledge, know how to do, and know how to live together in harmony.