Kindergarten Program of American Intercon School
Early childhood education has five main areas such as physical and health development, moral and cultural development, psychological, social and emotional development, cognitive development, and language development. Every learning activity at this level, children do different activities. They will gain new experiences through playing, and those experiences will improve children's skills. In order for children to develop in all of these areas, the American Intercon School has organized:
- Accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport
- The first Khmer-American curriculum in the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Dynamic motor skills, pre-mathematics, pre-writing, science, social studies and English
- Extracurricular programs include sports, study tours, entertainment programs, national programs and national traditions.
- High attention to children's physical and mental health.
Days of Study: Monday-Friday
Time of Study: - Morning Shift: 8am -10:30am
- Afternoon Shift: 2pm -4:30pm
Subjects to study:
(drawing/crafting, fun educational activities, hygiene, song dancing, music)
(pre-writing game, poem, storytelling)
(Observation and experiment)